Refund and Returns Policy
PAYMENT OPTIONS AND PRICING
ONLINE PAYMENT FACILITY:
- WE ACCEPT MASTERCARD AND VISA DEBIT/CREDIT CARD / NET BANKING THROUGH OUR ONLINE PAYMENT GATEWAY.
- PLEASE PAY USING THE FOLLOWING URL: WWW.CANAMITARORA.COM
- FOR ALL ONLINE PAYMENTS, IT IS IMPORTANT FOR CANDIDATE TO NOTE THE TRANSACTION NUMBER FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
- All transactions will be processed in India. NAMIT ARORA CLASSES endeavors to offer you competitive prices on all products; your total order price will include the price of the course/classes/Books, as the case may be, plus any applicable taxes and courier charges.
- Order processing will not begin until we receive a confirmed order and full payment.
- NAMIT ARORA CLASSES reserves the right to change pricing at any time without prior notice.
- If candidates/Students for any reason wish to cancel their face-to-face classes they will be liable to pay 20% of the total fee (viz. GST + Bank charges, etc.) to NAMIT ARORA CLASSES. They must intimate to NAMIT ARORA CLASSES in writing of their class cancellation and any such cancellation must be signed by the person who paid the fees.
- The fee will be refundable only before starting the relevant classes for which the student/candidate is registered.
- No refund will be made after starting face-to-face classes under any circumstances.
- If a buyer wants to return books/materials can return them to us but they should be undamaged and in the original packaging within 10 calendar days of books/materials received. The buyer of books/materials is liable to pay the courier charge or any expenses incurred during returning process.
- The fee once paid is non-refundable under any circumstances for Pen-drive / Google Drive / Mobile Apps. (Video Classes).