- Latest Recorded Video Lectures as per Finance Act, 2021 along with All Other Amendments which are relevant for your Nov. 2022 Exams.
- Only one time internet required (at the time of activation of lecture).
- All Relevant Questions & Case studies of Study Material, Latest RTPs, etc. have been covered.
Course Material / Books – In Hard Copy.
Course Material Language – English
Lecture Language – Hindi- English Mix.
Generally students don’t get any problem as it incorporates answer of all doubts asked in class. Still Students can WhatsApp/Call to sir on given number and ask their doubt.
Dispatch of Parcel:
Within one to two days of payment we will dispatch parcel at your address via courier or speed post.
As far as view is concerned we count video playback duration, we don’t count number of views. Max playback duration is 1.5 times. It means 100 minutes” video can be played for 150 minutes.
Laptop format/Window Change:
In case you need to activate same key again in same laptop due to laptop format/window change or any other reason then we reactivate lecture one more time without any charges. However you have to pay additional 1000 if you need to change your laptop after activation. Only one time laptop will be changed.
LATEST USP’s For DT UPCOMING BATCH
- EXAM-ORIENTED COVERAGEof ENTIRE SYLLABUS of CA Final New Course with 100% conceptual understanding in just
- Latest Finance Act i.e. Finance Act 2021 and ALL relevant Circulars, Judgements & Notifications which are relevant for your Nov. 2022 Exams, have been covered in these DT_Classes.
- Incomparable & Self Sufficient
- ONE STUDY MODULE coveringALL relevant Topics in Diagrammatic & Tabular Form,
- ONE PROBLEMS AND SOLUTIONS coveringPractical Problems, Important MCQs & Case-Scenarios will be provided.
- Important MCQs & Case-studies [+] Practical Problems on All relevant Topic are discussed during the classes.
- For your self-evaluation, Home-work (in relation to each class discussion) is assigned as well as TEST PAPERS (including MCQ based questions) are provided time to time.
- Doubts/Queries (Practical / otherwise) may be discussed on whats app / message / E-mail.
- Revisionary Videos (covering ALL IMPORTANT TOPICS) will be uploaded soon on our YouTube Channel (Satish Mangal Classes) for frequent revision at your end.
- Time Scale Diagram approach and Flowchart Technique is adopted to understand each & every concept and for in-depth analysis of all provisions and Judicial Pronouncementswith Practical exposure.
- Preparation & Presentation Tips are shared during classes so that student can give his/her “THE BEST” in exams.